Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Placed on order online and after submitting my order, a window came up saying that I could receive $10 off this order of course I clicked on it. Another window came up that I had just enrolled and agree to a $14.95 charge pre month on my credit card. I never authorized this what so ever! How dare you advertise a $10 rebate on an order. Never disclosing that is was a monthly charge. You advertised only what sounds good to the consumer to suck them into your $14.95 scheme. I’ve ordered from this company before! I have lost me as a customer!! Never trust this company again! Shame on you!!!! Reporting to better business bureau! Sorry you screwed me once and I’m done!!

Congratulations

You will receive your Lakeside Collection Perks welcome email at the address you provided within 72 hours. This email contains your login credentials and instructions on how to claim your $10.

Once you receive your welcome email, your 30-day free trial begins. If you decide not to continue your membership, call 888-655-4246 to cancel during your trial period. Otherwise, we'll automatically extend your Lakeside Collection Perks benefits for just $14.95 per month, charged to the same card you used on today's The Lakeside Collection order.

If you do not receive your welcome email or if you have any questions, please email us at CustomerService@LakesidePerks.com or call the number listed above. To print this page, simply click the “print” button below.

I called customer service as soon as I click agree and told them what had happen. They said they couldn’t do anything until 48 to 72 hours to process. And That I should try calling back tomorrow. I’m furious!

Product or Service Mentioned: The Lakeside Collection Deal.

Reason of review: Misleading false advertising.

Preferred solution: Take this off your website.

The Lakeside Collection Cons: See review, Rebate promotion scam.

• Lakeside Collections awful custome

Comments

Same thing happened to me. I ordered 1 time and I mean 1 time and got charged for 3 months by the time I noticed it.

I was furious. To me its false advertisement! They have several things I would like to order but now refuse to do so!

Lost my business!! BBB should deftly investigate.

I didn't even get a pop up that told me they were charging me 14.95. Figured it out when I found the withdrawal on my bank account.

I never even received anything of my order.

Mine was suppose to be free shipping but you have to jump threw all kinds of hoops in order to receive the free shipping so I just gave up. Than I see the 14.95 taken from my account.

The Lakeside Collection Reviews