4.9K views

Scam, a charge of $14.95 was billed to by credit card for a PERKS account. Do not sign up for this!

I requested a credit of the $14.95 because no where did it read there would be a charge for the PERKS account! I have ordered through Lakeside Collections in the past and was offered a *refund for shipping* on my last order if I signed up for PERKS! Again no where did it read there would be a $14.95 charge to my credit card! I expect a credit or I will be contacting my bank to dispute the charges.

I cannot believe in this day and age of social media they would even think of doing something like this.

How bold. Remember to read the fine print, guess I need new glasses!

Comments

I have also been charged $14.95 by Lakeside Collections PERKS to my Discover Card, however that card had previously been cancelled by Discover due to other fraudulent activity.

Should have paid more attention to my credit card. I have been charged 14.95 for fourteen months and will be calling my bank tomorrow if I don’t get response from lakeside.

What a scam. I will probably have to cancel credit card if I don’t get results.

This just doesn’t even seem legal. Buyer beware!

This just happened to me today!!!

Same thing happened to me!

I'm disputing the charge with my credit card as a fraud, and for sure i will never order from those people any more, they never ask me if i want to join that piece of garbage ibisa8188

GregariousSriLankanElephant531

I DISAGREE WITH THIS CUSTOMER AS I HAVE BEEN USING THIS REBATE SERVIE AND EVERY MONTH I GET A REBATE CHECK FOR ALL THE STORES THAT I HAVE SHOPPED IN ALL MONTH. FOR A $14.95 CHARGE IS SO THEY CAN PROCESS YOUR REBATES.

I THINK THE PROGRAM IS GREAT!!!

MY HUSBAND HAD MIXED FEELINGS ABOUT THE PROGRAM BUT ONCE HE SAW THE CHECK EVERY MONTH HE WAS ON BOARD ALL THE WAY!! VERY SATISFIED AND HAPPY CUSTOMER WITH LAKESIDE PERKS

AgitatedKingCrab921

I CLOSED MY ACCOUNT AND I'M DISPUTING THE TRANSACTION AND MY NAME IS IBIS AND NOT AFRAID , I ORDER A LOT OF TIME OVER 600 IN LESS THAN A YEAR, BUT FOR SURE I'M NOT ORDERING ANY MORE FROM THOSE PEOPLE

AgitatedKingCrab921

I NEVER SIGN FOR THE PERK OR ASK AND THEY DID IT TO ME TOO, BUT THAT IS I'M NOT ORDERING FROM LAKESIDE COLLECTION ANY MORE AND I SPEND MORE THAN 600 IN LESS THAN A YEAR

AgitatedKingCrab921

THE SAME HAPPENS TO ME ON AUG/23/2019, BUT I LUCK MY CREDIT CARD I,M DISPUTING THE TRANSACTION, THEY ALSO CHARGE ME 14.95, JUST BECAUSE OF THESE THEY AR LOSING A CUSTOMER THAT SPEND WITH LAKESIDE COLLECTION IN LESS THAN A YEAR OVER 600.00

WorriedCottontopTamarin

I just seen the same charge on my PayPal account. I clicked auto payments off and just sent them a nasty email.. I only ordered from them once and I never will again now

Just realized this has been being charged to my debit card for 6 months and I had no idea. I haven't even ordered from them since sometime in 2018.

I don't remember signing up for this at all. I had to Google "Lakeside Perks" to even figure out what it was.

@Anonymous

same thing happened to me. since October I was being billed and didn't even realize it. it's a rip off..

Another pissed customer.

I've been being charged for over a year and my husband never picked up on the charge!!! I never agreed to that and I will never shop with them again!!!

I called them and cancelled the "perks" program. Apparently, when my wife bought a bunch of stuff from them it offered free shipping if you accept the "free trial" of the perks program.

That was 5 months ago. I guess that will teach me to actually LOOK at my credit card statements.

I just realized that Lakeside Collection has been charging my visa for the last 4 months @ $14.95 each month. I ordered something for Christmas and then started getting these charges.

So disturbing. It's amazing that they are still in business if they are doing this to everyone that orders from them. I WILL NEVER EVER ORDER FROM LAKESIDE COLLECTION EVER AGAIN.....

SAD My bank will be contacting them and I have put a block on my card so that they can no longer steal my money. DISGUSTING!!!

@Anonymous

Same to me, I just found out that I have been paying $14.95 since October, I’m so upset!

I cancelled mine, have the cancellation request and all and still got billed. Maybe we need to ile on a higher scale so people are aware of this rip off

EarlyGentooPenguin270

Just happened to me too! Called bank to dispute fraudulent charge!

I just was charged on my Credit card at 5 am on March 19 and I haven't even shopped at lakeside.I will be calling my card holder and put a stop to it this is crazy always worring about someone getting your card but its even worse when it's a company doing it

The Lakeside Collection Reviews